Display Mania Terms & Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd is a South African business in the manufacturing industry that provides branded display units.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 working days and delivery confirmed on a case by case basis with each order. Courier costs will be billed separately once the order is received. Clients will have the option to select their own courier or make use of our recommended courier. Courier costs will be direct to the courier company.
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. To be eligible for a refund the product needs to be unopened and in its original packaging.
5. Cancellation Policy
1) You are entitled to cancel your order for the Goods, without penalty, provided the goods have not left the Distribution Centre.
2) Once the Goods have left the Distribution Centre, you are entitled to cancel your order within 7 days of the Goods having been delivered to you. In such an event you will receive a credit of the goods and will be held liable for any delivery charge incurred, or pay for any delivery costs to return the goods. This is provided:
– You undertake not to utilise the Goods;
– Your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, and
– You will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (as amended from time to time) for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges where applicable.
Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
7. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, SnapScan or by bank transfer into the Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
8. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
9. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
10. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
12. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
14. Company information
This website is run by Display Mania International (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa.
15. Your Company contact details
Unit 2, 16 Kunene Circle
Omuramba Park, Montague Gardens
Cape Town, 7441
Tel: +27 21 551 0401
Fax: +27 21 551 0409